• (function() { (function(){function b(g){this.t={};this.tick=function(h,m,f){var n=f!=void 0?f:(new Date).getTime();this.t[h]=[n,m];if(f==void 0)try{window.console.timeStamp("CSI/"+h)}catch(q){}};this.getStartTickTime=function(){return this.t.start[0]};this.tick("start",null,g)}var a;if(window.performance)var e=(a=window.performance.timing)&&a.responseStart;var p=e>0?new b(e):new b;window.jstiming={Timer:b,load:p};if(a){var c=a.navigationStart;c>0&&e>=c&&(window.jstiming.srt=e-c)}if(a){var d=window.jstiming.load; c>0&&e>=c&&(d.tick("_wtsrt",void 0,c),d.tick("wtsrt_","_wtsrt",e),d.tick("tbsd_","wtsrt_"))}try{a=null,window.chrome&&window.chrome.csi&&(a=Math.floor(window.chrome.csi().pageT),d&&c>0&&(d.tick("_tbnd",void 0,window.chrome.csi().startE),d.tick("tbnd_","_tbnd",c))),a==null&&window.gtbExternal&&(a=window.gtbExternal.pageT()),a==null&&window.external&&(a=window.external.pageT,d&&c>0&&(d.tick("_tbnd",void 0,window.external.startE),d.tick("tbnd_","_tbnd",c))),a&&(window.jstiming.pt=a)}catch(g){}})();window.tickAboveFold=function(b){var a=0;if(b.offsetParent){do a+=b.offsetTop;while(b=b.offsetParent)}b=a;b<=750&&window.jstiming.load.tick("aft")};var k=!1;function l(){k||(k=!0,window.jstiming.load.tick("firstScrollTime"))}window.addEventListener?window.addEventListener("scroll",l,!1):window.attachEvent("onscroll",l); })();

    Saturday, September 23, 2006

    Some fantasy football

    Seeing as how it has been over a month, I just thought that I would post to keep things new.

    It's fantasy football season! This is my first year actually partaking of the festivities. It's fun watching your players and seeing how well they do. So far, I've beat one co-pastor (Tom) and lost to the other (Peter). Tomorrow, I face off against Tom's son, Levi. I'm a little disappointed in my players, though. Carson Palmer hasn't done too much for me, so I'm starting David Carr tomorrow just to mix things up a little bit. Just to give you some perspective, my kicker has more points than Palmer. Also, my top pick, Cadillac Williams, has been worse than horrible. My running backs just aren't giving me anything. My wide receivers aren't doing too good right now, but I'm holding out hope.

    Anyway, just wanted to keep things current.

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home